Humanity is doing too many wrong things, but I can say with absolute certainty that ‘music’ is not one of those things; music is indeed one of humanity’s biggest accomplishments. Music is something that can change my mood from agony to ecstasy, a feeling of complete emotional pain to a feeling of happiness, so much happiness that I would want to get up and dance. I have said on multiple occasions that music is my savior. Music can lift my spirits as no human could. I feel it is a gigantic part of my life and I am glad to be alive in an age where music is so amazingly produced M The lyrics and the combination of the amazing instruments to make sounds that soothe one’s soul. What does one do when he/she goes to the gym when working out? Why does one pay hundreds of dollars to pay for concert tickets? For both of these questions and for endless more, music is the answer. We have incredibly talented artists to thank. Their thousands of hour’s worth of hard work, working endless hours in a music studio to provide us, the public, their best work, we should be incredibly appreciative of them. Here is a list of the greatest music artists of all time and some information about them as well.
- Michael Jackson, the ‘King Of Pop,’ was one of the best singer, songwriter, and dancer in the history of mankind. He was a huge cultural figure that a mass majority of humans know of him because of his work. He moonwalked his way into everyone’s heart through his soothing voice and bad-ass dance moves. Some notable songs of his include ‘Heal the World, Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat it, Will You Be There, You Are Not Alone, I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.’ He, unfortunately, passed away in the year 2009 due to cardiac arrest.
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”
This was a famous quote said by the King Of Pop himself and is goosebumps worthy.
- Elvis Presley was an American singer and actor who was regarded as one of the most prominent celebrities and cultural icons of the 20th century. He is still talked about to this day. ‘Hound Dog, Suspicious Minds, Heartbreak Hotel, Can’t Help Falling In Love With You’ are some his most famous hits.
- Madonna is an American singer and songwriter who also dabbled in some acting. She is referred to as the “Queen Of Pop” since the 1980s. She is in the spotlight of mainstream popular music and pushing the boundaries of songwriting. She is known for her onstage outfits and music videos. ‘La Isla Bonita, Vogue, Like A Prayer’ are some of her noteworthy songs.
- Beyonce’ Giselle Carter is one the most beautiful and talented singers and record producers of all time. She is an amazing dancer as well who is adored by millions of fans all across the globe. She rose to fame and into the Hollywood spotlight in the 1990s.
Some of her highly acclaimed songs are ‘Crazy In Love, Single Ladies, Irreplaceable, Halo,’ etc. are some of her best songs which are appreciated widely.
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III, known professionally as Eminem is one of the best American rappers of all time. He is also a songwriter, record producer, film producer, and an actor as well. He is highly acclaimed by the youth of the world who loves rap. He is very well known for singing with excessive speed. His most loved songs are ‘Love The Way You Lie, Venom, Rap God’ are his most prominent songs to date.